Monday, February 20, 2012

THREAT The Adnan Family

Mr Adnan:
He (my son) does not enjoy going on a hunger strike because of the joy of going on a hunger strike _ He is striving for the freedom of his people and the people of his country _ He lives with his head held up high_ standing tall... with no way for the occupation to get to him _

I thank you one more time and I thank the israeli people who are compassionate about the cause of my son Adnan_ because the occupation does not share the news of what is going on inside its territories in Tel Aviv_ Yaffa_ Qariat Eshmona_ Jerusalem_ it obscures the news from the israeli people _

The occupation does not want life for my son_ it wants to see him dead as quickly as possible_ but the will of God is guarding and protecting him on the 61st day and I just visited him today and the will of God is protecting him and keeping him alive
His health is stable_ thanks be to Allah and his spirits are as high as the skies and all the Israeli officials are struggling_ and it is now clear to all people what the ocuupation is doing against our peaceful people (of Palestine) and you israelis

bystander:
“we are not israelis Sheikh”

Mr Adnan:
I am talking to the israelis in Qariat Eshmona and the israelis through you I address the israelis through you_ that my son was arrested while he was at his house_ while he was with his wife and children and was taken prisoner_ and he was unarmed_ and Shalit was waging war against the people of Gaza and destroying their houses_ and shooting them_ and Shalit was released_ where is the mother of Shalit and where is his father? Why aren’t they feeling compassion for me and my humantirian cause?? Where are they?
They are on the wrong side and we are on the right side _ Our being on the right side is stronger than their being on the wrong side _ They took our homes _ They raped our land and destroyed it and destroyed our mosques and they are still destroying _
Where are you people of pride and dignity???
Is there anyone amongst you or amongst the Arabic leaders who carries the dignity of Al-Mu’tasim ?
When a Muslim woman in Ammoria called “Oh Al-Mu’tasim” (calling out for help), he armed armies and sent them from “the house of Maqdess” all the way to “Ammourya” and he got her released and the king of the Romans paid the penalty
I am not asking for much _ I am reaching out and asking for the Arabic and Islamic world
to take a stand_ a stand that is a proud one and not a broken stand in front of the enemy_ the enemy that is arrogant_ abusive and ruthless

The doctor in the hospital is telling my son “if you are a man Khader_ refuse to drink water”
Does he not know that our lives are in the hands of God? Is this medicine? And is this the way they study medicine and is this the reality of the doctors who are working at that hospital?
Is that doctor speaking in the name of the Torah sacraments which are sacred?
Does he not know that life and death is given by GOD? God gives it to the ones he chooses _ A man does not die from hunger or thirst_ God protects the people he chooses to _

I just left from visiting my son and I am determined that he continues his hunger strike till victory and till the goal of the Palestinian people of freedom and independence is achieved _ Freedom for him and all the detainees and priosners in Israeli jails_ My son does not care about hunger or thirst but he cares about his freedom and the freedom of his people

I call on President Ahmadenajad the Iranian president who has not said one word so far about my son _ and i call on Rajestani and Hassan NassrAllah and we all know who Hassan NassrAllah is_ he says he is the supporter of resistance _ Isn’t my son the one who is resisting with an empty stomach???

Where are you Hassan Nasrillah? I have heard nothing from you _
Where are you Youssef Qardawi? I did not hear anything from you _
Where are you Sheikh to the Al Azhar mosque? I have heard nothing from you _
And as if this matter does not concern you all_ does not concern you in any way_ not in a close way or a distant way
Where are you Mahmoud Abbas???
Where are you Abu Mazen?
You who are keeping and exercising complete diplomatic relations with the zionist entity with whom you negotiate_ and you are waiting until my son dies_ then you will wave your flags and say “I consider Khaled a martyr”….

I want my son to come out alive and well_ through the pride of proud people or the humiliation of the humiliated ones _ I want him to return to his family and his people and all those who love him all over the homeland

Khader’s message has reached from the furthest East to West_ South to North _ and from the East to the West I am contacted by people in the USA_ people that are close to the White House_ the White House that is actually the Black House _ May God make them even darker_ as they are not supporters of justice or supporters of peace _ they want the surrender of our people_ the Palestinians_ this Muslim people who are struggling in “Bait el Makdess” Jerusalem
<quote from the Prophet (PBUH) >
I thank you for being here
I thank you for your support
I thank you for your cooperation
this is the message of Khader _ the speaker on behalf of Arabic and Muslim people
Peace be upon you…

PEACE BE UPON YOU AND YOUR BRAVE LOVED ONES MUSA

No comments: